Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hello, I am 2

My favourite things are: trucks, fire engines, ice cream, cake, duddles/cuddles, Dora and Diego, Daddy and Mummy, Karen and Phil, Poppa and Grandma, pressing the bubble button in the bath, my green train, yellow tow truck and red Canada car - which must be placed into Mum's bag whenever we are leaving the house

Small sentences I like to say: "this way" "not that way" "come on" "hot, very hot" "sad, is sad?" "happy?"

I like to eat: ham, egg, cheese, meatballs and spaghetti, anything that mum buys at a restaurant, corn on the cob, almost all fruit

I love to eat: ice cream and birthday cake

I don't like to eat: what ever I loved last meal, vegetables, grapes

My favourite outings are: watching soccer, watching and listening the university choir and orchestra practice, muffin and coffee trips to the park, collecting rocks, going to see the man and the horse

Things that puzzle me: emotions, sad and happy, why Mum calls the ice cream truck the chicken truck when we pass it

Thinks I do not like: Sad looking people or characters in books - it makes me upset, Bob the builder is too scary

New things I can do: take my shoes and socks off, buckle my self in to the stroller and high chair, repeat the last phrases of sentences in my favorite books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home